WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you access the Website. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Website during visits. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyse traffic patterns on our Website. This helps us provide you with a better experience by improving the content and making our Website easier to use.
- The only personal information a cookie can contain is information a user supplies themselves. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
THE COOKIES WE USE
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
ACCEPTING OR REJECTING COOKIES
- In order to indicate to the contrary (in the event that you do not wish to receive cookies from this Website), you may set up your computer to reject cookies. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access parts of our Website.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after thirty (30) days.
- We may edit this policy from time to time. Please check this policy regularly for any changes.
- Should you have other questions or concerns about our cookies policy and practices, please contact us at email@example.com