1. SeeJay Srl informs you that personal data given to SeeJay or otherwise acquired by SeeJay Srl in compliance with its statutory activities will be treated pursuant to Legislative Degree no. 196/03 in respect of the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the individual, obligations of confidentiality, the right to personal identity and protection of individual data.
2. Under Article 13 of Legislative Degree no. 196/03, the sole purpose of collecting personal data is for the management of said data by electronic or non-electronic (paper) means. The provision of personal data is necessary for the correct fulfillment and performance of the service. Personal data may be transmitted to third parties associated with SeeJay Srl in compliance with their statutory activities.
3. The data controller of personal data is SeeJay Srl, P.IVA 1225793100.
4. You may exercise your right to privacy with respect to the data controller pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code (formerly Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 675/1996), which provides the right to obtain at any given time: confirmation of the existence of your personal data; access to such data and their origin without delay and in intelligible form; erasure, anonymization, or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully; updating, rectification or integration of the data; acknowledgement that the aforementioned activities were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were disclosed, except cases in which such requirement proves impossible or disproportionately onerous compared to the right being protected; to oppose, in whole or in part, for lawful reasons, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection.
5. For more information on the right to privacy, you may visit the Italian Data Protection Authority website (Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) at www.garanteprivacy.it.